Can YOU believe it?
Less than 3 months from 2024, I don’t know about you but I have not put a dent in my goals.
Don’t be discouraged. If you are a believer, “with God ALL things are possible.”
In the words of Dr. Bill Winston,
“God’s plan is that our plans and provisions come by faith (belief) through the superior method in the spirit realm.”
Yeah, this late in the game is going to require a miracle. A miracle is another word for supernatural. It goes against the natural order of things.
I read the story of the Shunammite woman. If you’re unfamiliar with the story read 2 Kings 4: 18-37. Her son had passed away. Unlike a mother under duress, she didn’t panic but acted with urgency. She didn’t tell her husband their son passed. She didn’t tell the man of God’s assistant. Instead, she went directly to the man of God and made her request known. She was focused and refused to leave until her demands were met. Likewise, the man of God commanded his assistant to have the same focus and urgency. He directed him not to speak or stop for anyone on his way to the child.
The last 3 months of the year are going to require urgency but most importantly, focus.
Focus requires that you eliminate people and things that will distract or slow you down.
It may be your friend of 20 years, family, or a bad habit you need to kick.
Separate yourself from them/it and Go after your goals.
If you have big goals to accomplish, it is going to require an increase in faith.
Fortunately, with mustard seed faith we possess the power to uproot a sycamine tree just by speaking to it (Luke17:5-6).
Your faith still not working?
Try prayer combined with fasting.
When Jesus rebuked demons from a child and the apostles couldn’t, Jesus told them that this type of faith comes by prayer and fasting (Matthew 17:18-21).
Abstaining from food helps with mental clarity and focus. You’re able to hear God’s directions clearly.
Get your instructions. Obey them. Prayers answered.
“Now it shall be, if you diligently listen to and obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all of His commandments which I am commanding you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. 2 All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you pay attention to the voice of the Lord your God.Deuteronomy 28:1-2
Bishop Jakes preaches a powerful sermon on Deuteronomy 28:1-13 entitled “It Shall Come To Pass,” it’s worth a listen.
I’ve been listening to this sermon over and over since 2019. It has been an inspiration for several blog posts. He drops multiple nuggets but the one that caught my attention the 15 millionth time is:
“I AM blessed enough to break this curse.”
I don’t know who needs to hear this but
- Poverty is a curse.
- Debt is a curse.
- Sickness is a curse.
- Addiction is a curse.
- Unbelief is a curse
“He’s able to do exceeding abundantly above we ask or think according to the power that works in us.”Ephesians 3:20
By faith, you have the power to break any curse.
BREAK IT NOW!
By coincidence, October is National Book Month.
It’s a great incentive to finish the “Up-leveling Wealth Consciousness” reading challenge.
It’s a personal reading challenge I started in May to level up my financial thought life.
In the words of Ciara, level up, level up, level up, level up, level up.
The current read is “The Millionaire Fastlane” by MJ DeMarco (Book #10). The book is truly thought-provoking.
Taken directly from book cover: Reading this book will help you crack the code to wealth and live richer for a lifetime. Escape financial mediocrity, ditch the job, and slash 40 years off the road to wealth.
It provides instructions on how to be a producer.
For instance, a producer:
- You build a “better something” that will leverage your work.
- You give birth to a business and offer the world value.
- You accelerate wealth by building cash-flow assets that can be sold in the marketplace to realize gains.
- You need to break the bond between “your time for money.”
Interested in leveling up your financial thought life?
There are two books remaining to read:
- The Millionaire Mindset by Gerry Robert (312 pages)
- Money Master The Game by Tony Robbin (608 pages)
Join the reading challenge here.
A few weeks ago, I ate an entire container of Chip-A-Hoy cookies in one sitting.
Consequently, it transpired into a “No Sugar Challenge” on Facebook until Thanksgiving (64 days).
Easier said than done. Come to find out sugar is in everything.
Milk, Sausage, Bread, Barbeque Sauce, Peanut Butter, Salad Dressing, Ham, Yogurt, Bread, and even Mayonnaise.
And it’s addictive.
One reel on Facebook reported sugar is addictive eight times more than cocaine.
In addition, it stated sugar in:
- a baby’s brain is ADHD.
- an adult’s brain is dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- your eye is glaucoma.
- your teeth are cavities.
- on your skin is aging.
- your sleep is insomnia.
- your blood is diabetes.
- excess in your system is cancer.
It’s hard in these sugar streets but the results of the experiment in the first 10 days are amazing.
👧🏽Skin looks a lighter shade.
Bottom lip looks pinker.
👁️Sclera (area around eyeball) looks whiter
⚫️Dark circles are lighter under the eye
🧴Appears to be less acne
- Butt looks like it’s sitting higher.
- Stomach appears flatter.
- Appears to have lost some back fat.
- I had a sore tooth on the left side of my mouth. It’s not sore anymore.
Experts say it takes 90 days to create a lifestyle change so I may extend the challenge to Christmas.
You can see updates on the challenge on all social media platforms.
What is your EOY focus?
There are less than 3 months left until 2024.
- Don’t let anyone waste your time.
- Go after your dreams.
- Cut out distractions.
- Speak your affirmations.
- Remove toxic people from your life.
- Focus on your faith, finances, and fitness and experience the GLOW UP!
Born To T.H.R.I.V.E. | It’s A Lifestyle
- Is F.E.A.R. holding you back from living your best life? Download 7 Practical Steps To Overcome F.E.A.R.
- Join me in “finding yourself”, and take a leap of faith to think, live and work differently.
- You’re invited to the AWAKENED REALM Facebook Group! My goal is for everyone I associate with is thriving, in abundance, and limitless. Taken from the character Kelli in Insecure.
- Print the iT.H.R.I.V.E. one-pager and keep it visible next to your bed or workspace for encouragement.
- International travel is a proven method to build confidence and conquer fear. Join the Dubai & Beyond or Ghana Crossover Trip.